Terms Re Shipping, Returns, etc. of Dirt King Tricycles
TERMS RE SHIPPING, RETURNS, ETC. OF DIRT KING TRICYLES
- ALL Dirt King® trike orders ship via UPS Ground within the continuous (48) United States only. For 2-Day, Next Day or items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, APO's or PO Boxes, please contact the seller for rates before placing your order.
- Single orders received by the manufacturer by 4 PM CDT (M-Thurs.) will Ship Next Business Day. Exception: Orders placed before 4 PM CDT may not ship next business day for reasons including but not limited to credit card processing errors, shipping and billing address verification or inventory availability.
- Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii:
- Orders being shipped to Alaska or Hawaii must be shipped on standard UPS shipping days. Note that UPS Delivery to certain areas of Alaska and Hawaii can take longer for delivery, depending on destination ZIP code. For additional details about Alaska and Hawaii shipments, please see UPS tracking services.
- The manufacturer promises to find solutions to any damage that arises as a result of shipping, including part replacement and any shipping charges resulting from returns and exchanges of damaged items. They will assist customers with filing a UPS claim in the event of loss, theft, or denial signature. However, the manufacturer is not responsible for any lost or stolen merchandise. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact UPS about any loss or delivery disputes.
- You can initiate a return for unopened or unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.* You must return items in unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment. The manufacturer must receive your returned items at their shipping and delivery facility within 45 days of delivery. The manufacturer inspects all returned items and will award a partial refund for opened or used products. If the return is the result of the manufacturer's error or defective product, the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges will be refunded.
- If you initiate a return after 30 days, the manufacturer may issue a partial refund depending on elapsed time and condition of merchandise.
- Please contact the seller on how best to return the product. Also contact this seller who will assist you and work with you along with the manufacturer to your complete satisfaction.
- *You must initiate the return within 30 days of delivery. the manufacturer must receive your returned items at their main shipping facility within 45 days of delivery. A refund can be expected within four weeks of shipping your package back to the manufacturer. In many cases you will receive a refund sooner,but they estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping, product inspection and credit card processing. The manufacturer will notify you via email with details of the refund and the refund will be issued to via Paypal which is the form of payment you used to make your purchase.
- Part or model specifications are subject to change without notice.
- MCM Manufacturing, Inc has earned the Dirt King® brand name,"World's Best Tricycle." They will honor their warranty should you experience any problem with this product. With over 20 years of high-quality manufacturing craftsmanship, the Dirt King®Trike has survived extraordinary use and abuse in Day Care, Pre-school settings and passing the test of time.
- The Dirt King®Trike Warranty pertains to the original owner and is not transferable. There are no other express warranties for the Dirt King®Brand Tricycle manufactured by MCM Manufacturing, Inc., Wa Keeney, Kansas.
- This warranty is unconditional for the durability of the steel frame and welds under uses intended for this product. A conditional or limited warranty covers all other component parts of the tricycle.
- The frame, fork and welds on the Dirt King® Brand Tricycle manufactured by MCM Manufacturing, Inc. are warranted for life. All other component parts are warranted for twelve (12) months from date of purchase.
- MCM Manufacturing, Inc. will replace any frame, fork or component part found to be defective at no charge. Original owner will be responsible for transportation charges under the conditions of this warranty.
- Your purchase of a Dirt King®Tricycle gives you legal rights expressed herein. Your State laws may entitle you to additional rights.