Terms Re Shippng, Returns, etc. of Charlie's Woodshop
TERMS RE SHIPPING, RETURNS, ETC. OF CHARLIE'S WOODSHOP
"THE PUZZLE-MAN TOYS"®
Shipping: (When ordering please furnish the seller with your telephone number needed for UPS delivery.)
- Ships directly from "THE PUZZLE-MAN TOYS"® factory in Chesaning, Michigan, via UPS Ground within two to five business days.
- Cancellations: Subject to the factory's acceptance and terms, this will indemnify the factory against any loss.
- Damage Claims: Please inspect all shipments promptly and make any damage claims to the factory for any UPS shipments or directly to a common carrier who accepts all liability for claims. The factory will assist in the process of collections.
- Shortages: Claims for shortages or errors must be made in writing within 10 days from receipt of merchandise, along with a copy of the invoice. Please do not return anything without pre-authorization.
- Returns: All returns must have prior approval from "THE PUZZLE-MAN TOYS"® before shipping back and subject to the following conditions:
- All returned goods must be sent back pre-paid of all transportation charges. They must be packaged in the same manner as when shipped so as to protect the contents. If not, damage may occur and will incur either a restocking charge or no refund at all due to damage.
- If purchased within 30 days, they can be returned for a refund of the purchased price, less a 20% restocking charge, exclusive of shipping and handling charges. They must be in brand-new resalable condition. If damaged, no refund will be possible.
- If returns are due to damage claims or warranty claims, please see that section below.
- Back-Orders: "THE PUZZLE-MAN TOYS"® does not normally ship partial orders unless there are special circumstances deeming it necessary. If this is the case, the customer will be notified.
- Waiver: A waiver by "THE PUZZLE-MAN TOYS"® of one or more of the conditions of the Terms of Sale is not to be considered a waiver of any other clauses(s) of the terms of sale.
- Warranty: "THE PUZZLE-MAN TOYS"® warrants all of the products manufactured by it to be free from defects in the workmanship or the materials under normal use and service for which it is intended. If any part of the product proves to be defective in the workmanship or the materials, and if such part is within 12 months of the date of shipment or invoice (whichever is the latter), from the manufacturer's factory, it first must have prior written approval for return, then returned to such factory with transportation charges pre-paid, and if the same is found by the manufacturer to be defective in the workmanship or the materials, it will be replaced or repaired, at the manufacturer's discretion, free of charges, and returned to the customer transportation charges pre-paid.
- The manufacturer assumes no liability for consequential damages of any kind, due to abuse or otherwise not normal usage of the product, and the buyer, by acceptance of this product, will assume all liability for the consequences of its use and/or misuse by the buyer or others.
- A defect within the meaning of this warranty in any part or any product shall not, when such part is capable of being repaired or replaced, operate to condemn such product.
- This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties (including without limiting the generality of the foregoing warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), guarantees, obligations, or liabilities, expressed or implied, by the manufacturer or its representatives and by the statute or rule of law.
- Warranty Service: No products are to be returned to the manufacturer without having prior approval. Proof of purchase, invoice or shipment from the manufacturer within 12 months, is required to substantiate any warranty claim.
- Feel free to contact the factory if you have any questions on the warranty of their products through the application of the products. Please call their toll free telephone #888-806-2632.
- Repair Policy: "THE PUZZLE-MAN TOYS"® warrants its products to be free from defects in the workmanship or the materials under normal use for a period of 12 months from the date of invoice or shipment (whichever is the latter), from the factory.
- If for some reason a returned product is found to not qualify under their terms and conditions of their expressed warranty, they will notify the buyer of said costs of repair and return freight charges with an explanation.
- The returned product will not be returned unless they get a response and prepayment for repair costs and/or return freight charges.
If there is no response within 30 days after notification, the product will be disposed of.